Moroccan pouf, or is it a floor cushion?


I have been trying to hunt down the perfect square floor cushion ever since Zeke (my dog) decided he loved Jamie's perfectly understated indigo pouf. Of course I asked Jamie where she got it and of course Tori brought it back from Morocco.

I have had this conversation with several friends.

Me: Of course it's from Paris, Italy, Morocco, Mexico City.
Them: It seems like you should be able to find it here.
Me: Is it really that much cheaper in (fill in the blank)?
Them: I know.
Me: Why the hell isn't the person selling this in (blank) online or at least on eBay (see my kilim pillow collection)?

Well my friends. I haven't made it to the Rose Bowl Flea Market since I've been looking, but as of right now I'm not seeing anything that speaks to me online either. I did come across Le Dreamers and she has a nice where to buy for rugs in Tanger. I went to the website of the rug dealers, but it wasn't loading correctly. I'll have to check it out again.

If you have any tips let me know. Also I would love to hear about things that you were wanting, but not willing or unable to travel to purchase, that you found.

Labels: ,