The List of MAJOR CHANGES.


This list really only has to do with making my house more functional and enjoyable. Josh and I have been living in this duplex for 5 years now, with the intention of moving for about 3 of those 5 years.

We love the neighborhood, hate the airplanes. They fly over so low that you can see the bolts. I hate to think of all the jet fuel I've been inhaling since living here, so I don't.


The place is nice. We have hardwood floors, a small back space, washer/dryer, we bought a portable dishwasher (which changed my life). To make it even nicer I have made a master list of every room from the entry to the back that needs improvement.

I thought I would ask for some help as I make choices and see if anyone has some good advice. I think this will help with my brain chatter of...I hate_______. If I working on improving I think that will slow down a bit.


Here's the list so far. I haven't fished ideas for the kitchen and bedroom, but believe me when I say I've been working on it.

MAJOR CHANGES


Front Room
  1. hooks for jackets
  2. basket for yoga stuff
  3. new small plant
  4. new fish for fish bowl
  5. tin or box for fish stuff (food, meds)
  6. two new pieces of art on wall
  7. maybe one poster or collage
  8. new clock
  9. replace mission lamp with something more modern
  10. new pillows for couch
Bathroom
  1. remove towel rack and put up hooks
  2. remove over the shower organizer make old fashioned towel rack in shower usable with hook system from ikea?
  3. find a nice tray for back of toilet
  4. install a shelf above toilet for more storage
  5. put up gallery frames
  6. purchase new white towels
Laundry Room
  1. organize
  2. install a curtain so that you don't have look at the hot water heater?
Back Space
  1. organize tools
  2. get rid of extra stuff
  3. plant succulents on back wall
  4. paint back wall
  5. figure out a plan for down space

Labels: ,