June 14, 2008

Label me.





I was looking at some of the fab treats on NotCouture when I came across this great post about designer labels. I love labels, hangtags and boxes. I save them whenever I have room. I just finished a project of my own for a vintage style bathing suit boutique. My favorite was the mother of pearl hangtags that I had laser engraved. I wish I had a better up close photo of them. If I do I will post it. The top photo is from scoute and the others are of my Lucent project.


2 comments:

  1. these are amazing pieces, Desi! i love the type on the lucent packaging and box choices on both projects are great. can't wait to see more!

    cheers
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des, this is why you take the cake! Looking forward to more of your work.

    Respect,

    Abe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...