images in my mind.



I was just saying to my friend, Colleen, that I wished I had a camera mounted on my car like that one photographer...Then I couldn't remember his name. I hate that. Then I was browsing Notcot and they had just posted about him. I love that. So here's some images from Andrew Bush. I really do wish I had a camera mounted on my head because I am witness to many awesome things on a daily basis. Maybe I just think they are awesome. Maybe the camera would just produce millions of images that I would make me nostalgic for time past and then I wouldn't see all those things any more because I would be too caught up in reminiscing. This musing reminds me of a conversation from one of my favorite movies, Kicking and Screaming.
Max: I'm too nostalgic. I'll admit it.
Skippy: We graduated four months ago. What can you possibly be nostalgic for?

Max: I'm nostalgic for conversations I had yesterday. I've begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I'm reminiscing this right now. I can't go to the bar because I've already looked back on it in my memory... and I didn't have a good time.


Labels: , ,